viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

THANKS =)

I am a mess.

I lose notes and occasionally my temper too.  I live in the chaos, so if I were a bacteria, I wouldn’t be an aerobic one, I would be a chaotic one. I speak English as an Indian, all I am missing are smoke signals. I have always my head elsewhere, maybe she is in the clouds or in Valencia shopping or recalling an episode of Grey’s anatomy.

But I am lucky to have you. You are my Pygmalion effect, you rely on me and always you transmit me that trust. You are also my mindfulness technique, you stop the uncontrolled bombardment of thoughts in my head and you offer me a walk or a beer. I don’t need to have a super hero posture because I am surrounding by heroes who rescue me every day. You are part of my comfort zone as much as my magical zone because you make that wonderful things happen to me.

So thanks for being there because with you I am still a mess but a really better mess.






Por cierto, si podéis todos los días conmigo... Podéis con tercero, I'm sure of that!


1 comentario:

  1. It is really fulfilling to read what you have written. Thanks for your honesty!

    p.d:What a nice picture!

    ResponderEliminar